
ALOHA!!!
Mom and Dad Rosenhan
Baby Bryce
I thought I was taking a candid picture of him, but apparently not. He looked right at the camera, but no smile.
Me in my "Aloha" garb

John in his casual aloha style

My sweet daddy, He wanted an "After" picture of just him. He has lost almost 100 pounds so far. GREAT job DAD! Keep up the good health!
Sweet smiling boy. He looks REALLY big in this picture.
Aren't these pictures so sweet of Grandma Katy and the baby.
The Barlow O'hana
Yes... this is what happens when you eat flavored snow cones
I don't know how to rotate the video, sorry! It's like your on the Tea Cup ride at Disneyland when you watch it. But anyway, moments after this video the baby did wake up. John said it was the bumpy roads and sidewalk not the spinning in circles =D ha ha ha. We will never know.
So, in March we went to the Arizona ALOHA Festival. This has become an annual event for us since we found out about it in 2008. It is really a fun event. They have a bunch of vendors with products from the islands. They also have local Hawaiian food vendors, both meals and treats. Plus there is Hawaiian entertainment going on all day. This year they had workshops. One of them was for the Ukulele, but I didn't figure that out in time to participate =(. Next year I'm all over that. So FUN! It is super reminiscent for me since I served my mission in Hawaii. So I encourage you all to go next year. Oh! and while we were there, we saw my good friend Brad. YAY!! I love seeing old friends. ALOooooooooooHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment