| Bryce with Grandpa Joe Barlow |
"Oh my!" how wonderful! It was soooooo fun to see Bryce meet and interact with the Barlow family side for the first time. Both Grandparents and Great Grandparents. And how cool is this?!? This kid has 5 Grandparents/Great Grandparents alive JUST on the Barlow side of the family. Woot! I mean look at these pictures. He was in HEAVEN! They loved him and he loved them right back! It was beautiful. Awe...family, is there anything in life that is sweeter or more rewarding? I submit that there is not! (a little Brian Regan for you. I'm a fan.)
So, TWO really fun facts I want to point out.
#1- Bryce gets his red hair from Great Grandpa Barlow. FUN! We stayed at their house too. It was so wonderful to get to know them better. I got to learn a bit of the family history also. Like the fact that John has two ancestors that are named Johnathan, in fact I think its his Great and I think Great Great Great Grandpa.
#2- Bryce got to be a part of two different "4 generation" photos on this trip.
Now, I think #2 is really special! This is something I've never had the privilege of doing in my life (to my knowledge). Also, Bryce got to do this on BOTH the Barlow side AND the Rigby side. What a neat thing!
| Bryce loved his whiskers ;-) |
| Bryce with Grandma Janet Barlow |
A Grandma's kiss. (Bryce has his zoning, relaxed eyes going on.) |
| And sweet words to put a baby to sleep. |
| 4 Generations!: (Left to Right) Grandpa Joe, Great Grandpa Barlow, Bryce, and John |
| Bryce with Great Grandpa Barlow. Thanks for the rad red hair, we love it! |
| Happy to be together. |
| Bounding with Great Grandpa Barlow |
| Group photo |
| Bryce with Great Grandma Barlow. So, sweet! |
| 4 Generations! (Left to Right) John, Bryce, Great Grandma Rigby, and Grandma Barlow |
| Bryce with Great Grandma Rigby soaking up every word she says. |
| Bryce and I with Great Grandma Rigby |
No comments:
Post a Comment