Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cousin time! --Chapter 3, Utah Trip 2010

Just look at this cute niece of mine. Her name is Madison and she is a sweet girl too. She is Nicole's daughter. When we were up in Utah they came up to Brigham City to visit and these two cousins played together and it was hilarious!!!The pictures really speak for themselves. We miss you guys!
Our sweet cousin Madison.

She is such a trooper.
Look at that intense grip Bryce has on her arm.
His thing is to grab and pull in for a hug or kiss.
She must of realized his intentions were good ;-)
Right back atcha Bryce! Big HUGS!

Good sharing Madison!
Owe!!!!! Not so good sharing Bryce. 
(Don't you just LOVE Michael's expression in the background)
Kids are so Christ-like. So quick to forgive!
So quick to comfort.
Madison, your maternal 
instincts are kicking in already ;-D
You go girl, let your Divine Nature shine!
HA HA HA HA!!!!! She is trying so hard to pick him up!
Tongue sticking out and all.
Oh man,  even funnier is that I'm afraid that is the
same expression I have, usually accompanied by a
grunt, when I pick him up. 





1 comment:

  1. cute! cousins are the best I bet it was fun for them to play together!

    ReplyDelete