Anyway, I'll obviously make a great announcement once she arrives, but until then we can look at the pictures of the baby showers! Yes, I put a plural on that shower because John's department at Banner was so sweet and thoughtful and threw him a Daddy shower by decorating his cubical and giving him a signed card with a gift card for our Baby Girl! (that was a LONG sentence) How sweet is that for our precious John and his first daughter?
And of course my Non-Surprise Surprise Baby Shower was super fun and SO SO appreciated!!!! So much thought, effort and love was put into it and I thank each of you so much for being there! It feels so good to be so cared about. LOVE YOU ALL and thank you 10 billion times over because I had NO girl stuff. THANK YOU!
~Remember to pause the blog music in the Right-hand column before starting the slide show~
![]() |
| Make your own thank you |

Hi dear Sara! I just thought of you for some reason and checked your blog and wow!...hope that sweet baby girl is in your arms by now! Congrats! Love you! Bryce is looking so adorable! Hopefully we can get our crews together some day. Best of luck with the adjustment to two!
ReplyDeleteJenica
ha ha looks like you're on a few people's minds since we're all checking up on you :). I, like Jenica, hope that you're holding your sweet baby girl by now! :). If you're not, hang in there!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!