Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bryce loves his Grandpa Max!

(Below)-Just hanging out with Grandpa. Listening to oldies music while he pats me to sleep.
(Above)-Hmmmm....Grandpa. Whatcha got there? Something for me to pull???

(Above)-Hey mom...kinda hard to relax with all your camera work going on.
This post is dedicated to my dad. I was originally going to simply write a little about his relationship with Bryce. Then I wrote the first two sentences and I realized they rhymed. My dad writes excellent poems. He has even won a few contests (that I got credit for)
 =-\*eek!* So in honor of one of my dads talents, I decided to try and write a poem for him...about him and Bryce. This is my attempt. Love you Papa =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryce loves loves loves his Grandpa Max as you can see,
He never really just sits and cuddles with me.
When Grandpa Max walks by,
 Bryce smiles, shows off, and reaches his arms up high.
When its time for Bryce's happy nap,
All Grandpa needs to do is tune in to some oldies and start to tap.
However, life is not perfect for the pair,
Bryce loves to pull on Grandpa's chest hair,
Bryce is not aware that this is an unwelcome love attack,
But despite this unpleasantness Grandpa does not give him back,
There is no question that there is a strong bond between the two,
It is a devotion everlasting, eternal and true.

1 comment:

  1. aw that was sweet! Grandpas and their grandsons have a special bond. I love it! (Collin pulls on his Grandpa's chest hair too! He looks at it like "what in the world IS this stuff?" and then he pinches it.) ha ha. I miss you

    ReplyDelete